When you come to join us for our services or visit our Church for private prayer, please observe all necessary protocols to keep our worship space clean and sanitized.
- Always SIGN-IN ON THE FORM FOR CONTACT TRACING when you enter and/or exit the Church
- Wear a FACE MASK at all times while in the Church
- Stay 6-feet apart (proper social distancing) from the next person, unless members of the same household
- Use only open pews (others are cordoned off every three pews)
- Bring and use WIPES to clean your seat before and after your visit
- Sanitize you hands as you enter and exit the Church. Dispensers are available in the vestibule of the Church
- It is best to stay home until you feel better If you are not well; if you have a fever (best to kindly check your temperature before leaving your house) – NB: No Touch Thermometer is also available in the vestibule of the Church. Please ask our Ministers of Hospitality if you wish to have your temperature checked before entering the Church.
- If someone in your household or contact has tested positive with Covid-19, please follow CDC quarantine protocols and consult your health care provider/doctor.